This manual includes TypeScript API reference documentation for the following packages:
- @wwtelescope/astro, some astronomy utilities
- @wwtelescope/embed-common, utilities related to the engine embedding functionality
- @wwtelescope/engine, the unadorned WebGL engine
- @wwtelescope/engine-helpers, idiomatic TypeScript wrappers around the core engine
- @wwtelescope/engine-types, basic data types related to the engine
- @wwtelescope/engine-pinia, the engine wrapped into a reusable Vue/Pinia component library
- @wwtelescope/research-app-messages, commands that can be sent to the research app
If you’re interested in writing code to control a WWT display, you might want to check out the following sections of the documentation:
- To control an embedded instance of the research app (the embedded app model) see @wwtelescope/research-app-messages.
- For a custom component-based web app built with Vue (the Vue component model) see the WWT Pinia interface in @wwtelescope/engine-pinia.